Ngā Pūmanawa e Waru has pulled together a unique team of Directors with varied and signifiant attributes that commited to making Rotorua a great place to learn.
Our Directorship is led by Leith Comer (center) who is the Ngā Pūmanawa e Waru Education Trust Chairman and the Executive Director.
· Chairman of Ngā Pūmanawa e Waru Education Trust
· Former Senior Army Officer / Public Servant
· Member of NZ Parole Board
· Chairman of Te Mana o Ngāti Rangitihi Trust
· Chairman of RDC Contracting Committee
PhD, MMS, B.E (HONS)
· Director of Leadership
· Ngā Pūmanawa e Waru Education Trust, Trustee
· Associate Professor (Adj.) and Director, Academy for Collaborative Futures
· Member of International Advisory Board of the World Association for Sustainable Development
· 30 years sector engagement in a number of countries, including the United States, UAE, Oman, New Zealand, and Australia.
· NPeW Measurement and Assessment Leader
· Principal Consultant, Gifford Consulting
· Rotorua Lakes Council Sustainable Living Working Group Member
· Bioenergy Association: Wood Fuels Programme Manager
· Ex General Manager Sustainable Consumer Products, Scion
· Ex Technical and Product Development Manager, Verda NZ Ltd
· Strategic and Project Planning, Project Implementation, Collective Impact
· Director of Technology
· Former Unifi Director
· 22 years of Apple design, networking and software infrastructure
· Former Business Manager – Takumi Ltd a multinational HR company
· Former Manager Internet Service Provision
· Former Chairman – Rotorua Childcare Centre
. Former Assistant Ski School Director of Turoa Ski School
. Former Senior Trainer for Furuya Pro Ski School Japan
. Senior Avalanche and mountain rescue co-ordinator Hakuba, Kita Nihon Alps.