Ngā Pūmanawa e Waru Education Trusts' Trustees are made up of reputable Rotorua business, community and iwi leaders. Their professional knowledge, commitment to education and commitment to raising the quality of living in Rotorua make them an ideal group to provide guidance and direction to the Ngā Pūmanawa e Waru initiative.
They are an outstanding group of inidividuals and the Trust is very fortunate to have them as Trustees.
Ngā Pūmanawa e Waru has pulled together a unique team of Directors with varied and signifiant attributes that commited to making Rotorua a great place to learn.
Our Directorship is led by Leith Comer (center) who is the Ngā Pūmanawa e Waru Education Trust Chairman and the Executive Director.
· Chairman of Ngā Pūmanawa e Waru Education Trust
· Former Senior Army Officer / Public Servant
· Member of NZ Parole Board
· Chairman of Te Mana o Ngāti Rangitihi Trust
· Chairman of RDC Contracting Committee
PhD, MMS, B.E (HONS)
· Director of Leadership
· Ngā Pūmanawa e Waru Education Trust, Trustee
· Associate Professor (Adj.) and Director, Academy for Collaborative Futures
· Member of International Advisory Board of the World Association for Sustainable Development
· 30 years sector engagement in a number of countries, including the United States, UAE, Oman, New Zealand and Australia.
· NPeW Measurement and Assessment Leader
· Principal Consultant, Gifford Consulting
· Rotorua Lakes Council Sustainable Living Working Group Member
· Bioenergy Association: Wood Fuels Programme Manager
· Ex General Manager Sustainable Consumer Products, Scion
· Ex Technical and Product Development Manager, Verda NZ Ltd
· Strategic and Project Planning, Project Implementation, Collective Impact
· Director of Technology
· Former Unifi Director
· 22 years of Apple design, networking and software infrastructure
· Former Business Manager – Takumi Ltd a multinational HR company
· Former Manager Internet Service Provision
· Former Chairman – Rotorua Childcare Centre
. Former Assistant Ski School Director of Turoa Ski School
. Former Senior Trainer for Furuya Pro Ski School Japan
. Senior Avalanche and mountain rescue co-ordinator Hakuba, Kita Nihon Alps.
Ngā Pūmanawa e Waru's mission is to create a connected and "collaborative" environment that promotes and supports student engagement and achievement. To do this requires the support of a diverse range of like minded partners from both local and global communities.
We take this opportunity to acknowledge and recognise all of the uncredited work going on in our communities with the support of great partners and encourage you to consider using their services as a way of reciprocating their efforts.